- Very dry to atopic sensitive skin
- 97% reduced scaly skin1
- 87% reduced skin roughness1
- 90% moisturising capacity2
- Soothes irritation and itching
- Repairs skin barrier, preserves the skin's biological balance and prevents recurrence
- Quick absorption rate
- Guarantees excellent skin tolerance
- Improves the patient's quality of life: sleep, scratching
Excellent to good overall efficacy for 100% of the dermatologists surveyed3
- Fragrance-free formula
- Tube 200 ml
- Pump-tube 500ml
Biological mode of action
- Atoderm PP Baume prevents severe and recurring skin dryness.
- Its Écodéfensine™ patented complex regulates the skin's ecosystem and preserves its biological balance. It naturally defends itself better against external stress.
- Vitamin PP and moisturising agents repair and strengthen the skin barrier.
- Atoderm PP Baume lastingly soothes irritation and itching thanks to the presence of zanthalene.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening - 7 days a week
- Generously apply Atoderm PP Baume on your skin, after cleansing.
Ingredients - INCI
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, ETHYLHEXYL STEARATE, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, SUCROSE STEARATE, GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PEUMUS BOLDUS LEAF EXTRACT, ZANTHOXYLUM BUNGEANUM FRUIT EXTRACT, TRIBEHENIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERYL BEHENATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, AMMONIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYLTAURATE/VP COPOLYMER, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, OLEYL ALCOHOL, XANTHAN GUM, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DISODIUM EDTA . [BI 560]