Gentle detergent-free shampoo
- All hair/scalp types (normal, greasy, dry, irritated or lacking volume)
- Moderate dandruff
- Persistent dandruff
- Scaly patches
- Gently cleanses
- Restores the hair's shine and radiance
- Respects the physiology equilibrium of the hair follicle
- Can also be used as follow-up to medicated shampoos
Did You Know :
- Created in 1977, it was Bioderma's first product.
- Nodé fluid shampoo respects the physiological balance of the hair and scalp.
- Scented formula
- No sodium laureth sulfate
- Also suitable for Brazilian hair straightening
- Bottle 200 ml
Biological mode of action
- The Bioderma Laboratory's 1st biological innovation, Nodé is a non-stripping shampoo that respects the biological balance of fragile hair and scalps.
- The Non-Detergence Principle: Nodé shampoos are formulated with gentle, non-stripping cleansing bases that respect the biological balance of the hair and scalp for optimum tolerance.
- Gently cleanse, preserve the hydrolipidic film and the hair's balance: Ultra-gentle surfactants (Caprylyl/capryl glucoside + Sodium lauroyl oat amino acids) Complementary active ingredient:
- Make hair light and supple: antistatic agents The DAFTM (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) natural patented complex increases the tolerance threshold for the most sensitive skin.
Instructions for use
Morning or evening - 7 days a week
- Lather while gently massaging your scalp.
- Rinse thoroughly and repeat.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, PEG-150 DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/ CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, PEG-15 COCOPOLYAMINE, SODIUM LAUROYL OAT AMINO ACIDS, LACTIC ACID, METHYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA, QUATERNIUM-80, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLPARABEN, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PHENOXYETHANOL, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, BUTYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, RHAMNOSE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM). [ND 003]