LASER SPF 50+
Very high photoprotection that specifically prevents hyperpigmentation
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Brown spots
- Pre- and post-laser OR post-dermatological procedure skin
- Limits hyperpigmentation and protects scars
- Formulated with the effective Cellular Bioprotection™ patent that guarantees a triple-duty defense to safeguard cellular DNA, protect skin's immune system from damage, and preserve the body's natural antioxidant reserves.
- Guarantees optimum UVA/UVB protection against the harmful effects of the sun (sunburn, sun intolerance, etc.)
- Activates the skin's natural defenses, protects from risks of cellular damage and combats premature cutaneous aging
- Smooth texture, colorless upon application, non-greasy effect, no white traces
- Excellent tolerance
Did you know :
- The exclusive photoprotection and anti-brown spots dual action* Yokota T et al. The inhibitory effect of glabridin from licorice extracts on melanogenesis and inflammation. Pigment Cell Res 1998; 11:355-361.**
The Cellular Bioprotection™ patent is able to:
- Protect 99.6 %* cellular DNA
- Protect skin immune system from damage
- Preserve 100%^ of the skin's natural anti-oxidant reserves
* Study of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ combined with filters on DNA after UVA irradiation (LBME / De Méo) - 2004.
^ Evalutaion of the protective effect of Cellular Bioprotection™ against the depletion of gluthathione induce by irradiation in complete solar spectrum - DIPTA JUNE 2015
*Yokota T et al. The inhibitory effect of glabridin from licorice extracts on melanogenesis and inflammation. Pigment Cell Res 1998; 11:355-361.
**In vitro test: inhibition of melanin production.
SPF 50+ / UVA 38
Biological mode of action
Photoderm LASER contains glabridin: derived from a licorice extract, this molecule is known to biologically inhibit tyrosinase, a key enzyme in melanogenesis. Since melanin production is slowed down, Photoderm LASER prevents pigmentation marks and the hyperpigmentation of scars.
Moreover, in addition to its surface UVA/UVB protective activity (filtering systems), Photoderm LASER offers real internal biological protection: Cellular Bioprotection®. This exclusive patent exerts two main actions:
- Preservation and stimulation of the skin's defences (immunity) during sun exposure.
- Biological protection of the skin's genome, cell and tissue integrity.
Instructions for use
Several times a day when exposed to the sun
- Apply evenly and liberally before exposure (a smaller amount of product reduces the level of photoprotection).
- Re-apply frequently, before and after swimming, rubbing and playing sports.
Do not expose babies or young children to the sun.
Excessive sun exposure is harmful to your health.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, OCTOCRYLENE, METHYLENE BISBENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL [NANO], BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, BIS-ETHYLHEXYLOXYPHENOL METHOXYPHENYL TRIAZINE, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, CYCLOHEXASILOXANE, HYDROXYETHYL ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, GLYCYRRHIZA GLABRA (LICORICE) ROOT EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, XANTHAN GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, CHLORPHENESIN. [BI 482]t