Diaper rash water-based cream
- Nappy rash, sensitive skin
- Soothes redness and irritation caused by diaper rash
- Restores skin's natural barrier with anti-bacterial actions
- Moisturises and biologically repairs the skin's natural barrier
- Absorbs excretions and impurities
- Protects skin on baby's bottom from bacteria
- Purifies and insulates the epidermis from dirt particles and enzymes found in stools, which are the main cause of nappy rash
- Easy to spread, odorless and non-greasy
- Non-occlusive, does not stain clothing
- Developed in accordance with an exclusive, stringent ABCDerm formulation charter
- Optimal doses and traceability of active ingredients
- Contains no dermatologically questionable ingredients
- 100% high-safety and high-tolerance products tailored to the delicate skin of babies
- Tube 75 g
Biological mode of action
ABCDerm Change intensif is developed in accordance with the ABCDerm high-safety and high-tolerance formulation charter.
- Soothes redness, quickly relieves sensations of discomfort thanks to D-Panthenol
- Helps repair the weakened skin barrier.
It is an effective non-occlusive protective barrier that purifies and insulates the epidermis from dirt particles and enzymes contained in stools thanks to zinc oxide and its "water-based paste" formula. Stools are the main cause of redness.
Instructions for use
Several times a day - 7 days a week
- Apply a thick layer of ABCDerm Change intensif after each nappy change on skin after cleansing with an ABCDerm cleansing product and drying thoroughly.
May be used on newborns, with the exception of premature infants.
For hygiene reasons, we recommend closing the product tightly after using.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ZINC OXIDE, KAOLIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, TALC, PANTHENOL, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, CAPRYLOYL GLYCINE. [BI 515]