An ultra-soothing daily treatment that biologically reduces and prevents redness
- Sensitive skin with redness
- Biologically reduces and prevents redness
- Soothes and reduces inflammation to relieve skin discomfort
- Moisturises and softens skin
Did you know
- It is also an excellent make-up base
Also available as an AR BB Cream.
- Tube 40 ml
Biological mode of action
- Sensibio AR reduces and prevents redness by regulating the biological factor responsible for vasodilation.
- Its exclusive, innovative Rosactiv™ patent directly acts on VEGF, one of the main factors responsible for the dilation and weakening of skin capillaries, sources of redness.
- The combination of intense soothing agents (Enoxolone, allantoin and canola), instantly reduce heating sensations.
- The D.A.F. (Dermatological Advanced Formulation) patented natural complex increases the skin's tolerance threshold.
- Glycerine and canola moisturise, strengthen the barrier function and provide real skin comfort.
Instructions for use
Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Apply Sensibio AR onto clean skin.
In the event of intense overheating, Sensibio AR Soin Anti-Rougeurs can occasionally be combined with a fast-acting soothing treatment.
During sunny periods, we recommend using photoprotection tailored to sensitive, reactive skin: a soothing and anti-redness photoprotection treatment.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WAT E R / E AU , PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM/MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERIN, TRIDECYL TRIMELLITATE, GLYCOL PALMITATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, CANOLA/CANOLA OIL/HUILE DE COLZA, TRICETEARETH-4 PHOSPHAT E , FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, GLYCOL STEARATE, PEG-2 STEARATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, DISODIUM EDTA, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) GERM EXTRACT, ALLANTOIN, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAMELLIA SINENSIS LEAF EXTRACT, CITRIC ACID. [BI 527]