A moisturising repairing cream that relieves discomfort and acts on each skin repair stage
- Minor skin damage: superficial peeling, non-abrasive laser treatment, as follow-up to dermatological procedures on medical orders
- Dry skin: irritation, redness, overheating, scaly areas, etc.
- Restores the epidermis and moisturises
- Relieves discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch
- Protects damaged skin: semi-occlusive dressing-effect texture
- Prevents bacterial proliferation thanks to the action of zinc
- Excellent tolerance
- Its "dressing effect" texture combined with hyaluronic acid and moisturising agents forms a breathable film for optimum skin comfort.
Product + :
- Cicabio Crème is the second most commonly prescribed product among French dermatologists.*
*Source: IMS / Xponet CF November 2012 /injured skin outside market authorisation (AMM)
- Fragrance-free formula
- No colouring agents
- The beige colour is natural and related to the product's active ingredients
- Tube 40 ml
- Tube 100 ml
Biological mode of action
Cicabio Crème helps repair irritated skin by acting on each stage of the biological epidermal reconstruction process.
- The synergic combination of resveratrol, copper and centella asiatica promotes high-quality epidermal restoration.
- Zinc prevents bacterial proliferation.
- The innovative active ingredient Antalgicine™ quickly relieves feelings of discomfort and reduces the urge to scratch. (*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
(*) BIODERMA active ingredient.
Instructions for use
Twice daily until your skin is fully repaired
- Apply Cicabio Crème on the damaged area after cleansing and drying.
If irritation persists, consult your doctor.
Ask your doctor before using on the bottom area.
Ingredients - Composition
AQUA/WATER/EAU, GLYCERIN, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, ZINC OXIDE, SORBITAN STEARATE, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYACRYLAMIDE, C13-14 ISOPARAFFIN, LAURETH-7, COPPER SULFATE, MANNITOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE, XYLITOL, ZINC SULFATE, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) VINE EXTRACT, RHAMNOSE, LAURETH-3, ASIATICOSIDE, MADECASSIC ACID, ASIATIC ACID, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, ACETYL DIPEPTIDE-1 CETYL ESTER, POTASSIUM SORBATE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT. [BI 561]