- Use a micellar water to cleanse your face before applying facial care products.
- Cleanse in the morning: Removes overnight impurities and dirt build-up on skin, allowing skin to defend itself against external aggressions.
- Cleanse in the evening: Removes dirt, make-up & pollutant particles accumulated on skin throughout the day, allowing skin to breathe, regenerate and detoxify.
How to use Bioderma Micellar Water?
It's easy to use Bioderma's Micellar Water, which only requires two steps.
- Step 1: Soak a cotton pad with the Bioderma Micellar Water of your choice.
- Step 2: Gently cleanse and/or remove makeup from your face and eyes. For very sensitive skin, use a gentle dabbing motion and avoid rigorous rubbing so your skin won't be irritated.
No rinsing required.
Is Bioderma Micellar Water a toner?
Bioderma's range of micellar waters are known for many things: it acts as a gentle cleanser, helps remove makeup, and doesn't disturb the pH balance of skin, unlike other forms of cleansers. Its light texture and ability to maintain pH balance of skin may often be seen as a "toning effect" to some users.
This is probably why whether Bioderma Micellar Water can be used as a toner has been a question many wonder about.
While using Bioderma's Micellar Water without a toner wouldn't have any negative effect on skin, using a Bioderma toner that is suited for your skin can help to improve the skincare efficacies of subsequent products applied while helping skin retain moisture even better.